Thursday, July 15, 2010

CHANGE IN REVIEW


As of today I am changing the way I will be writing my reviews for my Big Fat Summer Movie Marathon. What I have previously done is basically given a plot and synopsis review along with some of my own opinions and comments but those tend to get lengthy and can also be spoilers when reading my reviews. Instead of detailing the movie from start to finish what I am going to attempt to do is give a more personal touch on my reviews and dwell more on my thoughts and opinions and what I liked and disliked about the film. I think it is still important to include a write up on the actors in the film and any trivia or interesting facts as well but I will cut down on the detailing of events throughout and rely more on my opinion and what I noticed about the film. I think that will make it more personal. I will start that with my review of Timber Falls which I watched last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment