Sunday, March 7, 2010

and the Oscar goes to.............................


The Oscars are less than an hour away from starting and since I was too late on entering any of the multiple online contests that were out there this year I thought I would list my picks here and see how I do. Here goes my picks for the 2010 Academy Award Winners. I am predicting I will pick 70% or more of them correct. Check back after the show to see how I did!!

Best Picture: The Hurt Locker
Best Actor: Jeff Bridges
Best Actress: Sandra Bullock
Best Director: Kathryn Bigelow
Best Supporting Actor: Christopher Waltz
Best Supporting Actress: Mo'Nique
Best Animated Feature: Up
Best Art Direction: Avatar
Best Cinematography: Avatar
Best Costume Design: The Young Victoria
Best Documentary Feature: Food Inc.
Best Documentary Short: The Last Truck: Closing of GM Plant
Best Film Editing: Avatar
Best Foreign Language Film: The White Ribbon
Best Makeup: The Young Victoria
Best Music: Sherlock Holmes
Best Original Song: The Weary Kind (Crazy Heart)
Best Short Film: French Roast
Best Short Film Live Action: Miracle Fish
Best Sound Editing: The Hurt Locker
Best Sound Mixing: Avatar
Best Visual Effects: Avatar
Best Writing (Adapted Screenplay): Up in the Air
Best Writing (Original Screenplay): Inglorious Basters

No comments:

Post a Comment