Thursday, February 18, 2010

Photo Fun


Here is a little collage I created this morning of some cool photoshop artwork I added to some of my pictures. This is just a tip of the iceberg on what can be done to pictures and I dont even photoshop software and simply got this off the internet but its pretty cool. When I was younger I was really into art and drawing but eventually sports took over most of my time and I really never pursued artwork. I used to love to draw and sketch mazes for people to try and get through, it was a lot of fun. I really wish I had kept some of my old material because it would be nice to go back through and see some of what I did when I was younger.

I have also attached a picture here that I drew for my neice Paige a couple of years ago. When we used to babysit I would draw my niece and nephew a picture for them to see in the morning when they woke up and this one of Monsters Inc was one I just freehanded one night. I think it turned out ok. Over time I am going to start to draw some more pictures and post them on here and I will welcome any thoughts anyone might have on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment