Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ten Little Known Treasures

Here are 10 movies that I believe are more unknown then known in the movie watching community and I would urge any fans of either the Horror Genre or Suspense Thriller Genre to SEE THESE MOVIES!! Now it’s no surprise to anyone that knows me that I have seen more movies than anyone else I personally know, it’s just true, and my favorite movies are Horror films therefore I believe that 6 movies on this list would be categorized as just that and the remaining 4 would be more in the Suspense/Thriller category. None the less they are all Great movies, in my opinion, and I would highly suggest that anyone reading this blog check one out, or maybe even two, or three, or heck all of them and let me know what you think.

Below I will give my 20 word review for each film.



The Game – You never know what is real and what is not, home burglary scene with clown and music equals beautiful setting










Fear – Absolutely terrifying and suspenseful and one of the creepiest voices for a villain you’ll ever hear, beautifully written film script









 Clownhouse – A truly wonderful and scary “clown” horror films that will truly have you scared of clowns after watching it, scary













Trapped – Low budget, high suspense thriller with an employee trying to survive in a high rise with an axe wielding killer











 

 
 
Trick R Treat – Four storylines, a creepy quarry, beautifully decorated pumpkin and ghost lawn scenes an amazing killer and so much damn fun




 
 
 
 
 
 

Dark Ride – All you need to know is college kids, empty dark fair ghost ride, and wonderfully creepy thematic elements equals awesomeness













Midnight Meat Train – A couple of incredibly amazing FX special effects gore scenes and a hell of a storyline with plenty of suspense












Timber Falls – A couple, the WV Wilderness, a crazy religious deranged family, beautiful scenery and spectacular gore with a twisted crazy ending











When a Stranger Calls – All you need to know is this, the “original” call from a stranger inside the house to a babysitter flick



 

The Descent – Claustrophobic individuals STAY AWAY, this movie is NOT FOR YOU. Simply said it's one of my favorite horror movies ever





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment