Friday, June 22, 2012

Should I be worried or excited?

Hmmm, should I be worried or excited is the question of the day? My daughter loves to pick out movies and books from our book shelf and dvd collection and we have noticed that for the last week she brings out two movies every single time, "The Off Season", a horror flick, and "The Dukes of Hazard" starring none other than Jessica Simpson. Now we have a total of about 25 movies per shelf so for her to pick the same two movies each time makes me wonder.

One on side I think ok Jessica Simpson, I can see that, my daughter has good taste and knows anything with Jessica Simpson in it must be slendid. On the other side I think, the Off Season, moreso a HORROR movie? Ok this both excites me and scares me. The thought of her becoming an avid horror fan like Daddy delights me but also mildly (sometimes not so midly) concerns me as well. I cant wait for the day that she gets to go with Mommy and Daddy to the Halloween Haunt however I know some of the horror movies I like, I think she can wait for about 17-18 years for that, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment